Only ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed.
ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits - it's the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods.
All models feature a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 5.5" Instruction and Recipe Book.
ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Cooker/Canners are NOT suitable for glass/flat top ranges and are for home use only.
- The Model #925 will hold 19 regular mouth pint jars or 7 regular mouth quart jars and16 wide mouth pints or 7 wide mouth quarts. (*Please Note: Number of jars are approximate and will vary with the jar brand and style.)
- Overall Height: 17 1/4"
- Inside diameter: 12 1/4"
- Weight: 18 1/4 lbs
- Shipping Weight (in carton): 25 lbs
- Sturdy phenolic top handle
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
- 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Easy on-off cover
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
- Automatic over pressure release
- 25 quart liquid capacity
- 2 racks
- Drop ship only
Made in USA